
We tested out some new things today, like our first family picture!

We held you while feeding, Daddy held the food and Mommy rocked you.
It went very well. You had no residuals in your tummy before the next time you ate so that means you absorbed all the milk!
You love to hold Mommy's fingers when you get changed or get upset, it helps you calm down.


You weighed 3lbs 11ounces!!!!!

Granny came to visit for a while and took Mommy and Daddy to eat and got them some groceries.

Paul L. also came to say hi, he hadn't seen you since you were first born and was so proud of how much you have grown!
3 comments:
Hey Ms. Stefanie! It's Sydney Summerville. My Mom went to see Kate LeDoux this morning and she told my Mom that Noah had come. I love you and I am praying for you and Baby Noah. I want to come see him as soon as he is out of the NICU. I started First Grade this week and I am in Mrs. Craig's class. I also lost two teeth. One yesterday. I miss you and I wish you were at St. Luke's. I can't wait to come see you.
Happy THREE Week B-day Baby Noah!! Keep up the good work little man. I cannot wait to see you again. I hope soon.
Love ya,
Ashley & Crew
I could not be happier for all three of you! Keep it up little tiger! Happy 3 week birthday Noah!
Love you!
Laurie and Family
Post a Comment