Still hanging in at three pounds and some change. Nurses noted nothing negative nor new (say that 5 times fast). Up to 5 ml/hr of milk intake which is great and is still just hanging out at his normal ventilator settings. He laid on his side a bit today and liked it.
He had a normal brain scan, or so his chart says, cause the Drs never told us for sure - no news is good news! So I think he definitely takes after Stefanie in that aspect cause there is nothing normal about anything in my head.
Talk to the hand!
His little blue shirt in these pictures was a gift from Tiffanie (his night time nurse) and since you really can't read it in the photos, it says "Party at my crib at 2:00 AM". Just like a good LSU Tiger!


2 comments:
I can't wait to see him again!
Happy almost 2 week birthday Noah!!! He looks so peaceful and comfy. I love the shirt!
Post a Comment