Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're Movin' On Up!


Literally.........This was a busy weekend for our little guy... Noah weighs 3lbs 14.4 oz - we are so proud he has a double chin. Secondly, his nurse Crystal called Sunday to let us know the little man would be moving to Pod 2! Plus, when the doctor made rounds Saturday, she said he was now at a level 2 status ie. less critical, no more blood gas drawn, and upped to 35ml of mammas milk at his feedings ! That really makes Stefanie proud to be breastfeeding/ pumping!!

Richard and I are praying for Noahs continued progress on the high flow nasal canula.. Monday afternoon he will achieve the 72 hour observation period! Extra prayers to Saint Anthony for divine protection over our son are being heard.

Stefanie had a "yummy" baby shower this past weekend at our house (relocated from NOLA) thanks to Nana Susan and Aunt Talissa!

Sorry for the weekend delay- the Olympics are on!
Here's a video to make up for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! My favorite part of the day is coming on here to see how WONDERFUL Noah is doing! What a champ!

MissPrissy_98 said...

I am so EXCITED!! WOW, you go Noah. I guess a the progress that Noah has been doing makes up for the fact that I got on to check about 20 times this weekend. Just joking I can only imagine how busy you guys are. Take care and keep up the good work little man.
Love ya,
Ash & crew