Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Message in a bottle

He drank his bottle like a champ, well half of it anyway!! He had some trouble getting the suck, swallow and breathe down. He was more like "suck, suck, swallow, swallow.....uh oh gotta breathe now...breathe, breathe, breathe. Ok gimme that bottle back." He had some good motions also. He would pull himself towards the bottle (grabbing the OT's fingers) which they typically don't see for a couple more weeks. Awesome! Noah actually got a bit agressive with wanting the bottle near the end of the feeding.

Checking to see how his tongue is sitting to prep the bottle situation.

Uh oh, what's that - that's milk hitting my throat. What do I do now!?
I got it now.. this isn't so bad.
Momma's burping me... the OT lady said I am a big burper! They sounded like big boy burps.
Back to sleep time.
Videos coming tomorrow. They are big and widescreen today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah seems to be making great strides. I am hooked on this blog now. You will NEVER be able to shut it down...lol I am so happy he is doing so well. Stick to the guns about sick people. RSV is serious stuff even for full termers. Take care you guys and keep postin' ~Joan