Saturday, August 2, 2008

Better Days



Well Noah had a much better day today. He got over his funk at some point overnight and when his nurse Tiffanie gave him his sponge bath early this morning he opened his eyes and grabbed for her fingers. When mommy and I heard this we decided to head over there around 5:30AM. Yeah that's right 5:30 AM - we stayed for a while and when we left Uncle Jason was just getting there to visit with Noah.




He also pooped in his bog boy diapers (well they are really No. 1 preemie diapers). So probably no more bilirubin tests or big blue lights (which I am sure lead to dreams of alien abductions).
He's doing so well on mommy's milk that they are cranking up his intake to 2ml per 24hrs. Which is a big jump in a couple of days from 0.6ml per 24hrs. Atta boy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy he's doing well! I keep checking back every day to see his progress! All my love to all three of you! :-)