Friday, September 5, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!!!

OK so I have the laptop hooked to my cell phone (which is acting as a modem) so I can get online at home. Work has power and internet. The house has a generator which runs the little ac in our bedroom and the fridge and freezer. NOAH is doing great he is 5lbs 1.2oz and is now on a nipple, nipple, gavage schedule. With one breastfeeding in there somewhere. We have been pretty good about getting to the hospital, even past curfew. The hospital had air conditioning starting yesterday. Noah was not always as comfortable as possible but they did their best. At one point the ambient temparture was 91 degrees in the NICU.


I will try to post more tonight.

2 comments:

MissPrissy_98 said...

YEAH!!! I have so missed my Noah updates. I am glad to hear that he has A.C. now and that all is up and running at work. I pray that you all get power to your home soon. Go Noah "the good eater" big 5 lbs boy!!! Love yall and miss yall. Take care and keep the FAITH!!!

Anonymous said...

SO glad everything is okay! I was worried about ya'll the whole time! :-) Love ya'll!