Today Stefanie nursed him at 11am and 2pm and he did very well! Also, when I checked on him before his 2pm feeding he was sucking his thumb!
Weight update -
9/11 = 5lbs 8.8oz
9/12 = 6lbs 0.8oz
9/12 (after nursing) = 6lbs 2.2oz!
He is really doing great breastfeeding, and will probably come home next week sometime (thinking Thursday).
This picture makes
my heart melt.
Richard thought I posed him.. but
thats just how he was sleeping!


I snapped this close up while he was a naked jay-bird on the scale. He was wide awake because we had just bathed him and changed his pants.
Weight update -
9/11 = 5lbs 8.8oz
9/12 = 6lbs 0.8oz
9/12 (after nursing) = 6lbs 2.2oz!
He is really doing great breastfeeding, and will probably come home next week sometime (thinking Thursday).
This picture makes
Richard thought I posed him.. but
Richards 1st time to feed Noah a bottle.. it didnt go so well:(
Noah being weighed after he nursed for 25 minutes at 8pm... I'm thinkin food coma!


2 comments:
WOW I cannot get over how much he is changing. He is a cutie patootie!!! I am so excited about the coming home news. Also I cannot get over how much weight he is gaining. Keep up the good work MOMMY and "Noah the good eater"!
Love yall,
Ash
WOW I cannot get over how much he is changing. He is a cutie patootie!!! I am so excited about the coming home news. Also I cannot get over how much weight he is gaining. Keep up the good work MOMMY and "Noah the good eater"!
Love yall,
Ash
Post a Comment