Monday, September 8, 2008

So much has happened (and I don't mean Gustav)

Noah is now nipple as tolerated (which means he takes a bottle for every feeding). We can breastfeed twice a day (which is great) and he is probably going to be bumped to "ad lib" feedings which means he can eat as much as he likes. He might be coming home really soon. Here are a bunch of pictures and videos to catch up.

Turn your sound up - he is making little baby snores after his breasfeeding!




The night before the Hurricane - nice and peaceful little Noah.

After the hurricane! The ambient room temp was 90.5 degrees! For a hospital that charged me over $100K for Noah being there two weeks you would think they could afford a generator that would run the AC!

And here is Noah's thermometer in the room air - that's right 90.4!

The tree at the end of our street.

Photos cannot do justice to the damage in our neighborhood.

4 comments:

MissPrissy_98 said...

I am so excited for you g know yall cannot wait to have him HOME!!!! Well now we just have to pray that IKE stays far away. Take care and I will keep checking for more updates. He is too cute.
Love ya,
Ash

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear more great news about Noah! Him coming home must be a great thing to look forward to! I am so glad he's doing so well! I am also glad ya'll were okay with the storm! :-) All my love!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

This is just so fabulous! I love y'all! Angelle

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! SO happy to see Noah is doing SO well. Jax & Noah are almost the same size now!

Talk to you both real soon!