mid surgery ... so far so good ...
update:
final outcome good .. hernia repaired on left side, nothing on right side ... circumcision done .. everything went well. still on vent for right now but vigorously breathing so should not be on vent for long... thank you for the prayers ...
he should be home this weekend
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so happy to hear the update!! We'll continue to pray for him.
Love,
Dan and Angie
YEAH!!! We are so excited that everything went well. OMG I cannot believe that he will finally be home this weekend. I know no one is happier than the two of you guys. This has been such a long and tiring road. The real fun is about to begin!!! Take care and our prayers are with you all that he recovers quickly.
Love yall,
Ash & Crew
I will be a few houses down from you guys on Sat. to see my sister. I will bring Noah's gift & leave it by your door. I know you both will be busy bringing him home & all.
=]
*Also, I changed my cell number. I will email it to you.
Oh guys,
So glad to hear he did well in surgery. We will continue our prayers and thoughts. I know you will be thrilled to be back at home with him.
He really is adorable!
thanks for all the updates and pictures.
Carlye
Post a Comment